Ingredients (4 persons):
3 pcs of duck drumsticks
¼ celery, peeled and cut into cubes
1 carrot, peeled and cut into coarse pieces
1 onion, cut into quarters
1 liter of water
2 dl red wine
1 tbsp. tomato purée
50 g butter, in cubes
Salt and pepper
500 g parpadelle pasta, cooked according to instructions on package
2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin bands with a peel
100 grams of Chanterelle mushrooms, rinsed
1 / 2 dl chives, finely crushed
1 tbsp. olive oil
parmesan cheese, flaked
- Put the duck drumsticks, celery, carrot and onion in a baking pan and bake it in the oven at 250 ° C for 25 min.
- Take the drumsticks and the vegetables out of oven, and put it into in a saucepan with the water and let it boil for 1 1/2 hours under a lid. Remove foam during the process. Lift up the drumsticks and leave them to cool off a bit.
- Peel off the meat from the bones and put the meat back into the sauce which has been sifted. Let the stew simmer for about. 35 min and add butter.
- Roast the Chanterelle mushrooms in olive oil and add the carrot bands. Pour the duck ragout on the mushrooms and add the cooked papardelle pasta.
- Serve with chopped chives and Parmesan cheese flakes.