Crispy sandwich duck drumsticks, roasted mushrooms with coarse mustard and cranberry relish
Ingredients (4 persons):
4 pcs. organic duck drumsticks
Salt and pepper
8 slices coarse bread
75 g butter
1 bag of small salad leaves
1 tray of brown mushrooms cut in slices
2 tbsp. coarse mustard
1 dl dried cranberry
1 tomato, chopped
3 tbsp. water
A bit of chili, minced
1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
A bit of salt
- Rub the drumsticks in salt and pepper and bake them in the oven at 200C for 1h and 15 min.
- Let them cool down take the meat from the bones.
- Melt the butter a little at a time in a pan and grill the bread slices golden.
- Roast the mushrooms in a bit of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the meat from the drumsticks with mushrooms and mustard.
- Boil the ingredients for the cranberry relish of approx. 2 minutes, pull the pot from the flame and place the lid on. Let it rest for about 15 min and "beat" it with a whisk.
- Serve the duck meat with mushrooms on butter toast with the cranberry relish and salad leaves.